COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Services or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The terms ‘Funeral Printshop’, ‘FuneralPrintshop.com‘ and ‘Corporate Print Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 E. Glenolden Ave, Glenolden PA United States 19036. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- 1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 6. Funeral Printshop logo are trademarks of Funeral Printshop, FuneralPrintshop.com, and our parent company, Corporate Print Solutions. All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
This policy was last modified on February 19, 2019.